EXPORT TO Global Market

Welcome to HeetBindal Global Pvt Ltd



Exporter of Molasses

The largest range of Molasses

About Molasses

HeetBindal Global Pvt Ltd Molasses is the only by-product obtained in the preparation of sugar through repeated crystallization. The yield of molasses per ton of sugarcane varies in the range of 4.5% to 5%. Molasses is mainly used for the manufacture of alcohol, yeast and cattle feed. Alcohol in turn is used to produce ethanol, rectified spirit, potable liquor and downstream value added chemicals such as acetone, acetic acid, butanol, acetic anhydride, MEG etc.
The state government controls the export of molasses through export licenses issued every quarter. Molasses and alcohol-based industries were decontrolled in 1993 and are now being controlled by the respective state government policies. Nearly 90% of molasses produced is consumed by the industrial alcohol manufacturers and the remaining 10% is consumed by the potable alcohol sector.